Facials - Ultrasound
Ultrasound technology uses inaudible sound waves to penetrate deep below the surface of the skin (dermis) for:
- cellular renewal and repair
- muscle toning
- increasing blood circulation
- encouraging lymphatic drainage
- reducing puffiness and swelling
- improving skin care product penetration
The benefits are:
- plumping up and smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles
- tightening sagging skin
- reducing enlarged pores
- fading dark eye circles
Ultrasound is an optional part of a regular facial.
Ultrasound treatments are also available for other body areas and in addition to the above benefits, the stronger body ultrasound also works on cellulite. See the body shaping treatments for more details.