Facials cleanse, exfoliate, nourish and invigorate the skin, promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion. Your skin will feel amazing and you will look younger and more vibrant!
Facials include cleansing, peel and/or exfoliation, optional microderm, clay/alginate mask and a fabulously relaxing massage and moisturizing.
There are a variety of facial treatment modalities available at Spa Paradiso. They vary in approach, method/technique, products, skin-type, preference and effectiveness.
During the various treatment steps, while the products and techniques work their magic, you'll be treated to a wonderfully relaxing and rejuvenating mini version of our fabulous body massage!
Complimentary for Subscribers!
The steps (click on each highlight for detail):
- Cleansing - removes impurities and makeup before analysis and facial treatments
- Steam - steam or hot towels soften the pores and prepare for deep pore cleansing (specific protocols only)
- Exfoliation - diamond hydra/microdermabrasion removes dead skin cells and helps with product penetration
- Peel - chemical/enzyme peel for skin exfoliation, rejuvenation, blemish lightening, acne treatment
- Masks - draws out impurities, clears up blemishes, tightens, tones and hydrates the skin
- Photon therapy - intensive light therapy to rejuvenate, cleanse and tone the skin
- Serums - concentrated ingredients are used for specific corrective treatments
- Moisturizing - seals in moisture and protects the barrier layer of the skin
- Massage - dreamy! Promotes physiological relaxation, increases circulation and product penetration
- Deep cleansing
- Increases circulation and detoxifies
- Relaxes the senses, nerves and muscles
- Stimulates the skin functions and metabolism
- Slows down premature aging
- Treats conditions such as dryness, oiliness or redness
- Softens wrinkles and aging lines
- Helps clear up blemishes and minor acne